辽阔,眺望远方。

All about Poor

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
滴答,清响的雨声. 倾听它向您述说的一切. 反向它叙述您的一切. 那,已足矣. 双鱼男的多愁善感. 切勿耗时捉摸. 您不瞭解……

Posts

Thursday 8 August 2013

Joyce Jie Jie


Today, you left us.

Though I just met you few times on the campus, the first impression that I had toward you was quite good.

You were my group leader during PMP session.
That's our first met.
I bet that you could remember me too as I dyed my hair copper brown.

Recalling what we had gone through together, I realized that we actually just met twice.
Second times of meeting up, we rushed to Starbucks to grab BUY-1-FREE-1 coffee.
Sorry about it.
Because of me, you guys missed it.
Dinner time, you told us that you had never had dinner in Tappers, a western restaurant.
YH, Wen and I promised that we would proceed there together next time.

Yet...
You were so "cruel".
We made our promises solemnly.
You didn't even provide us a chance to make it true.

You really made me cry.
May your leaving inspire us to be grateful on what we have now.
Learn to cherish people around us.
Learn to appreciate whatever one does for us.

Joyce, you are good.
You deserve a better life.
May God bless you in all ways.

RIP.

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment