辽阔,眺望远方。

All about Poor

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
滴答,清响的雨声. 倾听它向您述说的一切. 反向它叙述您的一切. 那,已足矣. 双鱼男的多愁善感. 切勿耗时捉摸. 您不瞭解……

Posts

Friday 5 April 2013

Solitary Dawn@孤单的晨


It is 4.09 am considered early in the morning.

The plastic bag utilized for packing pop-corn has been thrown away.
The song "hurt internally" sang by Eric Lim is nonstop played at this moment.

Typing a short essay that is all about my true heart is sort of feeling that I have left out for quite a long time.
Long time ago, I thought that describing our own feelings was an easy task.
Yet, I have no choice but to ban it this morning.
Loneliness may kill anyone.
In this solitary morning, please allow me to behave emotionally...
just for a while...

I found that I have lost something which I was looking for.
I lost my heart which was eager to live in a prosperous city dealing with busy life while looking forward to my ideal life.
I lost my competing heart, I have no motivation to do so.
Yea, it is indeed true. 
I lost them.
Without them, Poor is no longer Poor.
But, who am I in turn ?

Your caring popped out and mixed well into my life suddenly.
It really warms my heart.
Nevertheless, I know that I shouldn't be so.

I just would like to request you even if you are going to complain that I bully you...
"Please treat yourself better." 
You deserve it, seriously ~
You urge to stay stronger.
Joey Ma did inspire us with a quotient of "tear dropping now proves that we are forever losers." 

电子表显现着“4.09am”。
揉掉爆米花袋子。
耳际奏响着的乃是林建辉之《内伤》。

啊,那久违的触觉……
曾几何时,伏笔叙述绝无难度。
而今,静思良久仍榨不出丁点头绪。
孤单的晨,请容许我情绪化……
就这么一会儿……

曾经的曾经,我那向往繁忙兼高档生活的心已消逝;
乃至不服输的好胜心亦不复存在。
总觉得近来的我好不像自己。
也许“内伤”真的太重了吧!

你,霎时的关心让吾之心窝暖了好一阵子。
或许你需要的仅仅是我的伴随左右,
但,我懂,我不该……

请对自身好些,你应得。


生活加油!
坚强!
“现在落泪就表示我们输了……”,仍旧铭记马小玲的金句。

                    # Eric Lim "内伤"


- Poor regards -





No comments:

Post a Comment